As an at home Software Tester, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the latest technologies available in your country. This role is suitable for those in full/part time employment as the work can be completed in evenings/weekends.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Installation and Testing of localized products (hardware / software)
- Executing Test Plans / Test Cases for applications released on Mobile, PC and tablet platforms
- Bug logging of any software defects found during testing
In-Country testing is generally performed on software applications and products that are designed to work correctly in your country. Testing takes place across different platforms such as mobile phones, personal computers, and tablet devices.
Most tests are of short duration typically lasting no longer than two (2) to eight (8) hours, occasionally projects may require additional hours. The work would be on-demand and on a part-time basis. The frequency of projects depends on the testing needs of Lionbridge and its customers. You will have the flexibility and freedom to work from your own home, working your own hours, depending on availability of tasks. You will be required to be setup as an independent contractor.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of Software testing and bug logging experience, across any or all of the following platforms (mobile, desktop, tablets)
- Fluent Russian Speaker with fluency in English (both verbal and written)
- Experience installing Operating Systems and Software Applications across platforms
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Attention to detail to ensure high quality results
- Excellent trouble shooting and problem solving skills
- Ability to work well on own initiative
- Reporting skills in Word and Excel
- You must live in Kazakhstan
- Broadband access
- Access to up-to-date hardware (desktop/laptop)
- Microsoft Office (Word/Excel)
- Mobile phone
Don’t forget to “Like” our Facebook and Twitter pages
Please Contact: Lionbridge.firstname.lastname@example.org to apply